Flor Essence Tea Suggested Usage Amounts
The amount of Flor Essence Tea any given individual can take is very personal and very different.
Understand consumption should be tailored to the individual and their
current health status.
Listen to what your body is telling you about
- Always take FlorEssence Tea with the same or even double the amount of warm water.
- Always take FlorEssence Tea until
signs of permanent improvement are seen. Be willing to adjust the amount
up or down to accommodate individual detoxification activity.
- If you're
administering FlorEssence Tea ask the user how they feel. Use your
common sense in the best interest of the user.
- In most instances individuals can be guided by the results they experience.
- Measurements: 1 oz = 30 mls = 2 TBSP
- Low maintenance / Tonic:
Take 1-2 ounces per day, either early a.m. (wait ½ hour before eating) OR last thing at night. Continue as long as desired.
- Cleansing and Detoxifying:
Take 2 ounces twice daily. Best taken early a.m. (wait ½ hour before
breakfast) and then again at bedtime, or have the second tea ½ hour
before any meal.
- When health is compromised:
Start as above then build up to taking 3 ounces twice daily. Best taken
early a.m. (wait ½ hour before breakfast) and then again at bedtime, or
have the second tea ½ hour before any meal.
- For situations that do not respond: (severe problem):
It may be necessary to take the 3 ounces of the tea 3 times per day,
early morning, ½ hour or more before a meal, and at bedtime.
- Reports given from people taking more than 6 ounces per day:
- Many people have contacted us after
the fact of challenged health and have told us that they or their loved ones have
experienced major health benefits or
complete disappearance of the health condition when they took enough of the tea for a long
enough period of time.
- Some people have taken up to 12
ounces per day in 3 or 4 separate doses, diluted with at least the same
amount of warm water, and sipped slowly.
- As well, they made sure to drink AT
LEAST 2 quarts (or 2 liters) of pure, clean water every day. They
explained that this helped flush out the toxins and poisons the tea